The purpose of the project is to build a scalable, and reliable infrastructure for a complex software in the field of laboratory informatics. The software needs to be operated in a kubernetes cluster. The project makes scientific data more readily accessible for ease of integration, collaboration, analysis and long-term archiving. The Kubernetes cluster needs to be setup and configured in different customers’ infrastructure. Therefore, it should be designed in a highly-customizable approach.
- Configure and operate the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipeline for solutions based on a complex microservices architecture
- Create and maintenance of monitoring and reporting systems both for the CI/CD pipelines and products on different deployment tiers
- Complex microservice architecture with different set of tooling
- Highly customizable system required to be setup and configure for different clients with different specifications.
- Programming: Bash
- Cloud: AWS
- Tools: Jenkins, GitLab, Rancher, Docker
- Design and implement a fully automated solution for deployment of the product
- Provide know-how of CI/CD